Monday, May 19, 2014

The blog is born!

After some gentle persuasion from A-Wat I have decided to start up a blog to keep family and friends updated with my travels.
Will mostly consist of photos and odd snippets of activities in Europe. I will probably get carried away with details about my orienteering, so apologies to those who don't understand what a contour is, feel free to skim those parts.
One more day of work then freedom and adventure awaits me in the form of Cathay Pacific on Sunday morning. A brief itinerary for those that would like to eagerly anticipate my next update (Mum and Dad):
Italy, Norway, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Estonia, Italy, WOC!! (deserves a special mention), Italy with Matty and Van (same country, VERY different activities), Switzerland, Austria?, Czech Republic?, SWEDEN!
This takes me all the way through to mid-August with a few tbc's towards the end.
Bring on Italia and the Dolomites!!


No comments:

Post a Comment